Friday, September 4, 2009
The Wonderful Wizard of Otin and his sidekick, RxBambi have decided that every Friday should be the day we share a few things that make us happy. And I'm "happy" to be participating in the first Happy Hour Friday.
Some things that make me happy:
1. A 3-day weekend.
2. A Mets win. (I know, there hasn't been much happiness this season :(
3. Red velvet cupcakes.
4. Losing 5 pounds (by not indulging in those red velvet cupcakes).
5. My 13 year old Sheepdog getting a clean bill of health from the vet. (According to the vet , the only disease he's suffering from is old age, just like me).
6. Having time to put my feet up and read a good book.
7. Knowing I have tickets to see Springsteen in a few weeks.
8. My boss being out of the office.
9. Chocolate, any type of chocolate, in any form - candy, ice cream, cake. You name it. It's all good.
10. Enjoying a meal (and a margarita or two on the rocks with salt) sitting outside, with views of the water, with fun friends and my sweetie.