Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

It's Friday night and I'm beat, as usual. There's GOT to be a better way! God, when I was young and single, Friday night was the night to go clubbing and dancing with my friends. Now, it's a good night if I'm still up at 10PM. Especially now that there's no more baseball to watch. (I know that there are still a few teams playing, but I don't get any enjoyment watching them. I'm a National League fan all the way, but I'm going to be rooting either for Tampa or Boston to sweep the Phils; hope it's Tampa).
To any of my family and friends who have tried to leave a comment, but were blocked, I apologize. I had the blog accidentally set up to only allow comments from other bloggers on this site. It's fixed now, so I hope you're still stopping by and feel free to comment anytime.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment