Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Not Worthy


I received a very nice surprise yesterday; I was a recipient of the Superior Scribbler Award! Thanks so much to the sweet Preppy In The City for passing this award on to me. Ohh, now I'm feeling the pressure. Gotta get out my thesaurus and brush up on my grammar!



The rules of the award are as follows:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link me for giving it to you.
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to five more deserving people.
5. Post these rules for your recipients

And now, in no particular order, are my picks for the Superior Scribbler Award (drum roll please):

1. Metsgrrl One Girl. One Team. One City. If you only read one of her posts, check out her post of 9/28. Even if you're not a baseball fan, if you have any heart at all, by the time you finish reading, you'll have tears in your eyes.
2. Metstradamus The Musings & Prophecies of Metstradamus The After Dinner Mint to your Mets Experience He never fails to make me laugh.

Ok, just so you don't get the impression I'm one-dimensional:

3. Sam Peeps - She'll be very surprised because I've never left a comment on her site. But I guess this is a good way to let her know I'm a fan.
4. Surviving NJ A Jersey Girl Survives Daily LifeNJ You don't have to live in Jersey to relate to what Deb has to say.
5. Hot Flash Central Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Crabbiness Lots of laughs from that great, old girl Maxine. You know who she is. Just check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, thanks so much from Deb of Surviving NJ :)

    Cheers, Deb

    ReplyDelete