Sunday, December 21, 2008

As Luck Would Have It......



I gave myself a surprise Christmas gift yesterday.
I was going crazy yesterday looking for something. I never did find what I was looking for, but I came upon a giftcard for a wonderful spa in the area. The card had no date or amount on it, so I called them. It turned out the card had expired 2 days earlier, but they extended for me until 6/09. Now that's a business that understands good customer service.
So now I can finally confess to my father-in-law that I never got to use it because I misplaced it. He had asked me what I had spent it on and I told him I had a wonderful massage; I hated to fib (alright, lie), but I didn't want to let him know he wasted $100 on me because of my own carelessness.
So, thanks, Pop. Your Christmas gift from 2 years ago, is still bringing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment