Friday, December 19, 2008
* If the rock group, Styx, opened for the Rolling Stones, they could call it "The Styx & Stones Tour."
* Speaking of Styx, one of my favorite songs of theirs was "Babe" until I recently heard someone on the radio talking about it and now, when I hear it, the first image that pops into my mind is a talking pig.
* When I'm copied on an email at work, please, if you're just responding to the sender to say thank you, don't hit the stupid "Reply to All" button! I get enough useless email at work as it is. When I got back from my week's vacation a few weeks ago, I had, no lie, 765 emails. Before I opened any, I read the subject lines and was able to delete enough to bring the total I had to open to 234.
* If I weren't married, I wouldn't be able to wear most of my necklaces and bracelets, as well as any dress I own with a zipper in the back.
* How come, if someone has birthday balloons in their cubicle at work, there's always at least one person who asks "So,is it your birthday?"
* Why did it take so long for OJ Simpson to go to jail?
* How come men, as long as they know their size, never have to be concerned if something will fit and the clothes in my closet have a range of 4 sizes and all of them fit?
* Flying home from our cruise a few weeks ago and listening to the flight attendant explain what to do if an emergency arises, I thought "why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?"
* And finally,if a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?
Posted by Jersey Girl at 9:23 PM