Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Thirteen Things I've Done Before & Want To Do Again (Some possible, some not)
1. Return to Paris - As cliche as it is, it is truly tres romantique.
2. Return to Costa Rica - Been there 6 times, first time in 1990. It's changed a bit, but it's a beautiful place - beaches, rainforests, volcanoes. Take me back right now!!
3. Adopt another Briard. We currently live with a 13 year old Old English Sheepdog (my second OES). I love my shaggy dogs. We also had a beautiful Briard, Chloe, that I got from a shelter. She passed a few years ago, Would love to get another.
4. Fit into a size 6. (Alright, maybe an 8).
5. Own a Camaro. I've had 2, both were great, fun cars. Do they even make them anymore?
6. Marry the LSH again, just so I can wear a different dress. I liked it when I bought it, but now wish I had worn something else.
7. See Springsteen & The E-Street Band in concert (preferably next month at the Meadowlands).
8. See the Mets win a World Series.
9. Go horseback riding at Lake Tahoe. I can still see the views and the vistas from atop the hills around the lake.
10. Go parasailing. I've done it a few times and want to do it again!
11. Dance in a half-time show for the Giants.
12. See my ex-husband again so he can see how well I'm doing!
13. And lastly, something you hear alot from "experienced" people like myself - Be 21 again, but know what I know now!