Wednesday, August 12, 2009

God, I'm Hip

Let's just say the old girl (me) is still rocking it. And I wasn't even trying.
Recently, a younger colleague of mine at work asked me about something she had seen me wearing on and off over the past few weeks. She had thought about buying it, but wasn't sure if it would work for her. She mentioned she had read about it in Glamour and In-Style and had even seen a segment about them on one of the AM talk shows. I had no idea. It was just something I happened to see in Tar-gey and thought might be useful, especially with the hot, humid weather we've been having. And what could it be, you're asking??? Well, here it is, folks, the hottest thing in hair-styling today..................




And, you men out there. Don't think this product is just for the girls. One of Hollywood's manliest (well, used to be) actors has been spotted wearing his own E-Z Comb:



Who would have thought me & Joaquin had similar tastes?
So, take it from me and Joaquin, go out and get your own EZ-Comb. You won't regret it (and neither will your hair)!

3 comments:

  1. that looks far too complicated for me. give me some elastics and i'm good to go. but some days, even that's a stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO - I actually choked while laughing! You need a prize for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way too cool for your own good!
    Seriously, I want one.

    ReplyDelete