Thursday, August 13, 2009
If you've been following my recent posts, you've read about the crappy things that have been going on at my workplace. I survived the cuts, but now have a ton more work & responsibility, which hasn't necessarily brought out the best in me. I tend to get a bit sarcastic (cough..cough), so here are 13 things you might hear pass from my lips if you happened to have the pleasure of working near me (with a special shout-out to Annie, my COAir buddy):
1. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.
2. Well, this day was a total waste of make-up.
3. Well, aren't we a damn ray of sunshine?
4. Do I look like a people person?
5. This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting.
6. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
7. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
8. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't gone to sleep yet!
9. Don't worry. I forgot your name too.
10. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
11. Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
12. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
13. You look like shit. Is that the style now?