Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lazy Sunday



Sometime it's true that our bodies know what we need, even if we don't. I originally woke up around 7AM because Bailey was barking. Once I reassured him that we didn't miss our alarm and could sleep in a bit, I put my head back on the pillow "just for a few more minutes." Next thing I know is the LSH is waking me from a deep sleep (and I'm having a dream about Springsteen, no less). He said he was just checking that I was alright. It turned out to be 1PM! The sound of the rain on the skylights probably contributed to my unconsciousness.
I just baked some blueberry muffins (from scratch, no less)! Can't wait for them to cool down to taste. If they taste half as good as they look, I'll be in good shape.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, lazy or not.

4 comments:

  1. Blueberry muffins and sleeping late...
    Sounds like a Sunday made in heaven.
    (And dreaming about Bruce? Lucky!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It started raining here around noon! If it was raining in the morning, I would have probably slept all day also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way this morning. Jealous, home made muffins! Hope you had a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete