Thursday, March 19, 2009
13 STUPID CELEBRITY QUOTES
Am I being too harsh, calling these celebrities' remarks stupid? I'll let them speak for themselves and you can decide.
1."Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.
2."Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny
like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff." Mariah Carey
3. "I loved Jordan. He was one of the greatest athletes of our time."
Mariah Carey on hearing of the death of the King of Jordan
4. "To have your niece die in your arms is the greatest gift from god"
5. “What’s Wal-Mart? Do they sell, like wall stuff?” — Paris Hilton
6. “The word ‘genius’ isn’t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.” — Joe Theismann
7. “I never get bored, because there’s always different puzzles, I’m wearing different clothes, there’s different contestants,
there’s different prizes.” — Vanna White
8. I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.” — Britney Spears
9. “I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in
Africa.” — Britney Spears
10. “So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?” — Christina Aguilera
11.“I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness.” — Alicia Silverstone
12. “Too many OB/GYN’s aren’t able to practice their love with women all across the country.” — George W. Bush
13. "I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people."
- Dan Quayle
Posted by Jersey Girl at 7:38 PM